verse of the day

Monday 8 February 2010

A certainty[ Jeremiah 32 v17/27]

Verse 6 of Psalm 23 declares,/Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life/,because the Lord was His Shepherd, He believed that His care for him would never cease.Life is very uncertain , yet in the midst of all its uncertainties we have the certainty of our Lords care for us.Tomorrow may bring whatever, but the important thing is it will bring with it, our good Shepherd, and the assurance that we shall not want, for He will provide. Mrs C Martin wrote,/Let not your heart be troubled, His tender word I hear, And resting in His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears, Tho by the path He leadeth, But one step I may see, His eye is on the sparrow, And I know He watches me/. [ Dear Lord in the midst of a world of uncertainties help us to rest in the assurance that goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, Amen ]

No comments: