verse of the day

Friday 27 November 2009

The worst decision in my life.[1 Samuel 16v7]

On the news I read about a footballer who is having tatoos removed, because of his religion, he says having tatoos was the worst decision in his life. Having a tatoo is not the worse decision anyone will ever make, I can think of a lot worse things, I not advocating having tatoos. The Bible tells us that our bodies are temples of the Holy Ghost[1 Corinthians 6v19],I dont necessary think having a tatoo is wrong, what is wrong as 1 Corinthians 6, points out ,is to let our bodies be involved in any wrong sexual behaviour, or any wrong activity. I can assure you there are worse things than having a tatoo. [Dear God so often we loose sight of what is really important in your sight, like holiness, love, justice, help us to follow after these things. Amen ]

No comments: