verse of the day

Saturday 28 November 2009

Miracles [ Revelation 5 ]

Miracles do happen in fact, recently my driving has reminded that its a miracle I have not been killed, my wife would agree with that. I remember her saying to me after we had a near miss, about making a will, my driving is a great spur to pray, people become very holy and prayerful in my car. It is Frank Sinatra who sung a song with the words,/ The age of miracles has not past/, and thats true, I was thinking this morning how God has kept me all these years, I remember all those years ago, as a young man coming back to the Lord,over 45yrs ago,it trully is a miracle, that He saved me , restored me, and has kept me,yes I believe in miracles, the age of miracles is not pass.[ Almighty God we praise You for the miracle of salvation, that we have been saved, that we are being saved, and we will be saved, though Your wonderful Son Jesus , Amen]

No comments: