verse of the day

Saturday 21 November 2009

All this and heaven to.[Psalm 107]

The old hymn goes ,/ count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done/. As I survey my life ,I am so conscious , of how God has blessed me, how He has provided for me, and continues to provide,yes His provision does not cease. I have so much in my life to praise God for, materially, I have a nice home, a job which I love, five lovley sons, a lovely car,I have just returned from a nice holiday, and so I could go on. I trully can say goodness and mercy has followed me all the days of my life. Oh yes there has been pain and disappointments ,things are not perfect, but I have a wonderful promise which assures me that all things are working together for my good.[Romans 8 v28]. On top of all these blessings I have the assurance that I am going to heaven, that I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.[ Dear Loving Father so often we are full of complaints, but today we want to thank You for every blessing, in name of Jesus, Amen ]

No comments: