verse of the day

Friday 29 May 2009

The Gospel. [ John 1 v10 -13/ Romans 6 v23 ]

The term Gospel means good news, I have been pointing out our condition and its consequences, I have not been pointing out this to depress you, no more than a doctor means to depress their patient, when he tells them they have a serious illness.Their is much spiritual ignorance about, so many confusing voices, it is the task of the minister, to proclaim Gods truth, clearly, and lovingly.Yes we are sinners, but the good news is that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, our sins can be forgiven, we can be set free, we can know peace with God, we can recieve the gift of God which is eternal life. No matter how messed up our lives, no matter how far we have fallen, the good news is ,Christ is able to save to the uttermost, all that is required from any of us is to see our need. If today God is speaking to you, I would like you to pray the following prayer. [ Dear Lord Jesus I am trully lost, I come to you in all my need, please forgive my sins , and be my Saviour. Amen ]

No comments: