verse of the day

Saturday 23 May 2009

Give me a word [ Philippians 4 v 6- 9 ]

So often what I need is a word from God, when I come to prepare a sermon, or write my blog, and continually I need a word for myself, so I pray and God gives me a word. As I wrote yesterday , so many things can unnerve us,the result is we loose our peace. The fact of the matter is, we are bombarded with so much in life, people putting pressure on us,our faith continually being challenged, it is then we need a word from God, a word from God,that will settle us and restore our peace. So today if you are under pressure ,ask God for a word, ask and you shall recieve, [ John 16 v23 ].When you recieve that word, then rest on it by faith, the result will be peace, so simple but it works.[ God of peace help us to rest on Your word,and as we do , grant us Your peace, in Jesus name we ask this Amen ]

No comments: