verse of the day

Sunday 29 June 2008

You cant teach an old dog new tricks.[Matthew 11v15 -19 ]

I have just got another car it is an automatic, I mainly have owned and driven manuels, so I am having to readjust my driving, my wife Daphne drives an automatic also . She was a passenger in my car and I was not getting it right with my new car, so she told me what I was doing wrong, and what I should be doing , I must confess I found it hard to take instructions from her, after all I helped her in her driving, and I have been driving many years more than her. Listen it is important for us all us to be teachable , no matter how long one is a Christian , and even if God uses your wife to be your teacher. [Father help us to be teachable, grant us this grace today, in Jesus name we ask this, Amen. ]

No comments: