verse of the day

Friday 13 June 2008

A man with principles [Daniel 1 v8 -20]

A well known politican has resigned his seat because of a principle, many are judging him, doubting the wisdom of what he is doing. As I think of that politician I am reminded of Four men in the O.T. Daniel, Shadrach,Meshach, andAbednego, they were very brave, risked all because of their principles. We are not called to be difficult but we often as Christians are called to take a stand against injustice, and for what we believe to be right. I am conscious that times we may get it wrong , but I am also very conscious that we need more than ever to be people of principle. [Father give us wisdom in this life were so many people are controlled by others, and so many never question so many things, help us to be people of principle , for your glory, in Jesus name we ask this, Amen.]

1 comment:

john heasley said...

I think more people need to start standing up for what is right, politicians and Christians.