verse of the day

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Jesus the only way [ John 14 v6 ]

I listened to a radio program , it was a discussional program ,as I listened I wish I could have been part of the discussion, as I listened I must confessed I felt a degree of frustration. You see they were discussing if the apostle Paul taught, that the Jews needed Christ, those on the program felt uncomfortable with such an idea. The apostle Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 10 v3-5, that we are in a war for the souls of men, Jew or Gentile, and one of the things we have to contend against is the stronghold of the mind, human reasoning. Let us never forget that a relationship with God is by faith in His word,not by human reasoning, are we prepared for that? if not, we will never ,and I stress, never have a relationship with God. [Dear God help us to trust in You with all our hearts, and not to lean upon our own understanding, in Jesus name we ask this, Amen]

No comments: