verse of the day

Monday 23 June 2008

A kindness [Galatians 5 v22-23 ]

I travelled to a preaching engagement and got stuck on the M. 25. it took over an hour to travel one mile, eventually arriving late, a rare happening for me. After the meeting a dear brother,offered to show us a different way home , so we followed him and got home without any holdups. I am very grateful for the kindness shown unto us, as I get older driving does not become any easier , so I really did appreciate what that brother did. There are many ways we can show kindness to others, let us be alert to how we can show a kindness to someone today. [ Father You continually bless us ,for that we are grateful, help us to be a blessing to others today, by showing a kindness to someone. in Jesus name we ask this, Amen.]

No comments: