verse of the day

Monday 9 June 2008

A cup of cold water [Luke 19 v 12-27 ]

What does God require of you and me?, well He only requires us to do what He has given us to do. I am leader of a small church, it has always been so, that is my responsibility, that is what He has intrusted to me, this is all I am accountable for. It may be nice and challenging at times to preach to larger gatherings ,but at this time I am only responsible for my small church. I had a burden to be a missionary, I tried my best to make that happen, but it did not happen, God had other plans for my life. Remember be faithful wherever your Lord has placed you, and be faithful with what ever He has placed in your hands, even if it is only a cup of cold water.[ Dear Lord help us to be faithful in the place were you have placed us,and to be faithful with what you have intrusted to us,
Amen.]

No comments: