verse of the day

Saturday 21 June 2008

Finishing school.. [ Jude v24-25]

Many of us have the tendency to start and not to finish, I took up walking as an exercise recently, I believe I need to do this, I started oh so well, well you can guess the rest, I stopped doing it. Thanks be to God , what He starts He finishes, in Philippians 1 v6, we read, And I am certain that God, who began a good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. The fact of the matter is what God starts ,He finishes , He finished creation, He will finish His new creation, He will not give up on you and I, He will perfect that which concerneth us .when He is finished with us we will be perfect. [Dear God there are times when I am inclined to despair, because of my many imperfections, will I never get it right?, but I thank You that You are in the business of completing what You have started, and that includes the lives of all of Your children, Amen.]

No comments: