verse of the day

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Challenges [ Joshua 1 v9 ]

Why do people climb mountains?why do people do all sorts of dangerous things ?, is it the challenge, I am sure thats part of it. There are many people out there who love a challenge, sometimes we admire them, other times we see them as foolish, whatever we think, there will always be people who love a challenge.In my own life I have taken challenges,years ago I left my job and went to Bible college,I say I, but my then wife was with me in it also, we had three children, and we had no money. I can assure you it was a big challenge, and I am sure there were those who were critical, but we believed God was in it, and that helped us a lot. There are other challenges I can remember. As life is ongoing, I wonder what new challenges there will be?. [ Father today is a new day, help us to face with courage , those challenges that our presented to us, and those we have taken on, in Jesus name Amen. ]

No comments: