verse of the day

Thursday 10 April 2008

Noise [Isaiah 40v 28-31 ]

I remember a person saying God likes noise, I somehow dont think so, oh yes He loves to hear our praise, but noise, I cant see that. As I grow older I do not appreciate noise, I prefer quite soothing music, when we get to heaven the volume will be perfect, and no one will complain about the noise, we will all have perfect neighbours. As you go through this day try to find a place of quietness, turn the music off and the T.V. and sit quietly and commune with God. [Dear God and Father, Drop Thy still dews of quietness, till all our strivings cease, take from our souls the strain and stress, and let our ordered lives confess the beauty of thy peace, in Jesus name we ask this, Amen.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.