verse of the day

Saturday 19 April 2008

Control [ Psalm 121 ]

I believe in human responsibilty, in other words, not being silly, I work pay my bills, try to be responsible with my money, etc, yet the thought has come to me , and its this, there is so much I cant control, the list is endless, this may be a bit scarey at times, a bit worrying. What can you and I do ?,well we can pray, to Him who is in control, our Sovereign God, and commit all to Him. Prayer is the one effective means we have at our disposal,let us have confidence in God to order , control, and over rule in all things, and to cause all things to work together , for our good[ Romans 8 v28] [ Father God help us , to commit all things into Your hands, to act responsible, , help us to believe that You are in control, in Jesus name we ask this, Amen.]

No comments: