verse of the day

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Joseph. [ Romans 8v 28. a.v.]

My wife and I , went to see the show, Joseph and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat, it was very entertaining, most of the audience appeared to really enjoy it .The person playing Joseph , was the young man who won a TV contest, and of course the young girls, really liked him. As I watched the show, I was reminded that Joseph was a real person , we can read about in the book of Genesis, it is trully one of the most wonderful stories in the Bible. A young man who was hated and rejected by his brothers,to such a point were they wanted to kill him, do read the story for yourself, it will bless you. The one point I would leave with you about the life of Joseph, is this,in all he went through, the hatred of his brothers, his slavery ,being accused and imprisioned unjustly, God was with him, and caused all things to work together for his good.[Father help me to trust you, when things are difficult, when people are unkind, when I experience even injustice, to hold unto the truth that all things are working together for my good, in Jesus name I ask this , Amen.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.