verse of the day

Tuesday 15 April 2008

I have blown it.[1 Samuel 15 ]

When you preach you are not just speaking to others, you are also speaking to yourself, and the fact of the matter is, I dont always obey what I preach, this happened recently, I blew it, and I dont feel good about it. When we hear the word of God , we are meant to obey it, to often we are critics of the poor preachers, and there are a few about, or we dont like his personality, or whatever. There was a prophet called Balaam, we read about him in Numbers22-24, and God spoke to him through a donkey, some preacher, listen, what I am writing here is vital to your walk with God, whatsoever He says unto you , do it. [Father help us to be obedient children, to do what You tell us to do, help us to see how vital obedience is, in Jesus name we pray this, Amen]

No comments: