verse of the day

Monday 7 April 2008

Clear out.[Hebrews 12 v1-2]

I recieved a new radio for my car, not to complicated to use, it can play c.d .s the old one played cassetts. Now what do I do with with all my old tapes? keep them?no,I have decided to get rid of them and take them to charity shop. So many of us our horders , old L.P.S books, the list is endless, why do we horde ?, there are many resons, mybe we all need a clear out, we all need to be reminded that life is not just about accumulating things,there is another aspect of accumulating, attitudes, habits, which is far from helpful, in Hebrews 12v1, we read ,Let us lay aside every weight , and the sin which doth so easily beset us, let us all consider prayerfully and honestly , these words and above all else to act on them. [Father there is so much junk in our lives, things that are hindering our walk with you, help us to have a clear out, in Jesus name we pray this , Amen.]

1 comment:

john heasley said...

Just feel that is what is happening in my life right now, having a big clearout, not holding onto anything