verse of the day

Monday 31 December 2007

You will not always win.

I support a very special football team, my expectations are that they win every match, win the league every year, but let us be realistic, and it hurts me to write this, it wont happen. The fact of the matter is they will not always win, and the fact of the matter, irrespective of what certain Christian teachers tell us , we will not always have perfect health, life will have its downside, we will yield at times to temptation, we will not always win, but with Christs help we will get through, and even in the downsides, God will be overseeing us, and making us better people. [ Father I acknowledge that I fail you, I recognise that life has its downside, help me press on in our relationship, rejoicing in the truth that you will always love me , come what may.I offer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen]

No comments: