verse of the day

Saturday 8 December 2007

Dont apologize.

In one of John Waynes movies, he says dont apologize its a sign of weakness, much as I loved old John as an actor, to apologize can in fact be a sign of strength. Lets consider the following , our Saviour, told us that we were to be His witnesses,to make disciples, to go into all the world and preach the gospel,for all of my Christian life I have sought to be obedient to this command. I must confess I have not always , been as faithful as I should have, but in my heart I still long to tell others about about my wonderful Saviour, and I will never apologize for that, never.[ A prayer- Father let me never lose sight that everyone without exception needs Christ , let me never weaken in this belief, and somehow use me to bring others to your dear Son, Amen.]

No comments: