verse of the day

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Is any body out there?.

I enjoy star trek , many people believe that there other planets out there like ours , the question they are seeking to answer is , are we alone in all this vast universe ?. The answer is we are not alone ,there is a spiritual reality, God. Isaiah 40 reminds us of the greatness of our God, one who rules over the whole of the universe, whose knowledge if infinite, whose greatness and power,dwarfs all things. We are not alone , for the God of all creation, is in love watching over His children,yes He is great in his being, but He is also great in His love and care, and He assures us, that in His Son He is Emmanuel , God with us. Let us finish with a prayer,[ Father I sometimes feel alone ,even feel unloved, help me today to find comfort in this wonderful truth, that you are with me,that you love me unconditionally, and will never leave me, in Jesus name.]

No comments: