verse of the day

Monday 17 December 2007

Moods.

I use to laugh when Joyce Meyer said there were some days she felt like slapping someone, our moods are real, we may be smiling on the out side but in the inside, we want to , ah well you know what I mean. This is were grace kicks in ,how do I live above my moods ?, the Grace of God, dont let our moods shut us out from seeking the God of all grace,Hebrews 4v16, reads, Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,that we may obtain mercy, and find help in time of need. [Father you know me better than I know myself ,you know me inside out, grant me your grace today ,that I may glorify you in this life of mine, in Jesus name. Amen.]

1 comment:

john heasley said...

I need that grace so much when I'm tired and when I'm driving and as a husband and as a parent and at work. everywhere really.