verse of the day

Sunday 2 December 2007

The sky is going to fall on us.

Imagination , I know people whose imagination controls them, in a wrong way, it causes them to think the sky is going to fall on them. A problem comes up they imagine the worst, and this controls them, and makes their lives a misery.Let us be honest, we all get on like this at times to some degree, being a Christian we need to be honest with ourselves, and with God, we are not perfect, we imagine all sorts of things, and usually the worst of things. Whats the answer? , faith in God , remember what He has promised to you His child, that the sky is not going to fall on you, He will not let it. Let us end with a prayer, [ Father , help me not to be ruled by my imagination, but by You ,and help me to realize more and more , that you will always undertake, for me your child, in Jesus name.Amen.]

No comments: