verse of the day

Friday 21 December 2007

Victory.

How do we get victory in those areas of our lives,in which we struggle? a good question, first let us remember that life is ungoing, every new day brings the challenge to be holy, loving and kind.This means a continual reliance on God, an awareness of our weakness, we are never really out of the wood, so each day ask the Saviour to help you,and to fill you with His Spirit. Remember our very weaknesses are important whatever they may be, and we all have different weaknesses, you may want to be rid of your weakness, but God who knows best says no, [read 2 Cor 12][ Father I often wonder why I have to put up with those things, that cause me so much pain, wonder why you dont remove them, and then I hear you saying , My grace is all you need, through My grace you will have the victory. Amen]

No comments: