verse of the day

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Memories.

This is a time when we will begin to look back, for some that will be a painful experience, for most of us nothing dramatic may have happened. Memory is there for a reason to help us in our everyday affairs, I wish I could remember all my families birthday, or were I parked the car when visiting the supermarket, still I can always put it down to getting older.God has a memory, He can remember everything if he chooses to, but here is a wonderful truth to all who know the Saviour, I hope this will bless you. In Jeremiah 31 v34 God says to His children, I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins. [ Father I give you thanks that through your Son I have been totally forgiven, my sins will never be cast up to me. Amen]

No comments: