verse of the day

Tuesday 1 January 2008

You can win.

Just to balance up yesterdays message, let me say we can win, as I write I think of my last football match, that I ever played it was a five aside tourament on holiday, and I was in goals, I remember making a really good save, and was applauded , and we won the tournament. Listen we can win we can succeed, one of the most important things that has happened in my life was, passing my driving test, I could only afford ten lessons, when I told my driving instructor I was doing my test, he advised me to get out of it, but I didnt. During my test my legs were literally shaking, but I passed, against the odds. God spoke to me afterwards, said I not unto thee, that if thou wouldest believe , thou shouldest see the glory of God[John11v40] ,we can be winners. [Father in Jesus name I thank You , we can win and succeed ,to You be all the glory. Amen]

No comments: