verse of the day

Saturday 12 January 2008

I felt such a fool.

Mybe I am begining to show my age, I seem to becoming more absent minded,while visiting someone recently I looked down and to my dismay I saw that I was wearing two different shoes, also while in local supermarket, I failed to take note of a notice on a door,informing me that what I was trying to use was out of order, I felt such a fool. I am sure no one likes being a fool , or thought of as a fool , but you know when you become a Christian, you are entering into territory that for many appears foolish, believing on someone you cant see, believing on a person who died on a cross, for your sins, believing the resurrection from the dead, to many appears foolish.[ Father I thank you for Jesus your Son who died for my salvation, the preaching of the cross maybe foolishness to those who are perishing, but to all who believe it is the power of God unto salvation. Amen]

No comments: