verse of the day

Saturday 26 January 2008

The Way.

In these days in which we live, finding our way about can be very challenging, especially if you are a driver, my wife and I both drive, and we both struggle to find our way to were we are going. If I drive out of my area I struggle, we have partially solved the problem by the use of a navigation gadget, I say partially.It is in John 14 a disciple asked Jesus, how can we know the way?, the fact of the matter is so many are like that disciple, they dont know the way , they are in fact lost ,I wonder is that you?, then let me point you in the right way, John 14v6, reads, Jesus said I am the way the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me. [ Father I thank you ,that you have sent Jesus ,He is the way, the truth and the life., Amen]

No comments: