verse of the day

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Compromise.

I come from Ulster, the cry of the Ulster man is not an inch , no surrender, a certain minister of the Gospel symbolized this, in his religion and his politics, but recently in his political life he has found out the truth that politics is the art of compromise.[ I can understand why some of his followers are confused] .The fact of the matter is if we are to cope with life we need a degree of compromise, as parents ,politicians, bosses, workers, etc. Now while this is true ,there are those things we cannot compromise on, those essential truths , the gospel, holiness.[ Father help me to see when it is wise and best to yield, and give me the courage to stand firm in those things that I should not yield in, in Jesus name. Amen]

No comments: