verse of the day

Monday 8 April 2024

I am an author. ( 1 Corinthians 1 v 26 - 31 )

   Just recently I turned 80,there is a lot of history in those  years,there was a time when my dear first wife and I went to Bible college,we believe God was calling us to be missionaries,but God had another plan for our lives.I became a minister ,and served God in that capacity.There was  a time I thought that I would love to minister on the radio it never happened.Seventeen years my so John helped me to get started on doing a Blog,and just recently the thought struck me ,God had given me my hearts desire in reaching out to the world.Now as I said I have just turned 80 ,and today I received a birthday present from my son John,and when I opened it,it was a large book , a daily devotional made up from the devotionals from my Blog,now I am an author. My son told me it took a number of years putting it together ,and it was a work of love.You can get it from Amazon,it is simply called ,'A Daily Devotional', by William A .Heasley, I will not get  any money from this,I just hope it will  bless people.I am amazed at this, and thank God for giving me this ministry. Lessons I have learnt from my experience,God will give us the desire of our hearts,in His time, and in ministries we never imagined. God in choosing me,chose one of those weaklings,He chose an ordinary person,this is not false humility,if He can use me,He can use you, go for it.

No comments: