verse of the day

Tuesday 27 June 2023

God gives the increase ( Revelation 7 v9 - 12 )

 I wonder if your like me,you pray for the unsaved, you witness to them,and you don't see many people saved.Thinking about this I prayed, I said, 'Lord I want to see people saved',and I thought I heard Him say 'you will', and I smiled.Now what does that mean?,it could mean,here and now ,before I go to heaven,but it also could mean when I get to heaven,and of course it could mean both. In John 4 v 37, our Saviour said,' One sows another reaps', and in 1 Corinthians 3 v7 we read,'God..gives the increase'.God is very patient and we must learn that ,especially when it comes to witnessing.we all have a part to play,all the witnessing I or others have done is not wasted,others will reap the benefit. One persons wrote the following ,' God uses human instruments to bring to men the message of his truth and love; but it is He alone who wakes the hearts of men to new life'.There is a great church in China and it came into being because Hudson Taylor and others went and declared the gospel in that great land,So like those of old let us go into all the world and tell others about our wonderful Saviour, trusting God to give the increase.

No comments: