verse of the day

Tuesday 24 May 2022

Tired. ( Psalm 103 v 14 )

 Some days one feels tired ,not often, I suppose its my age,could be my visit to Belfast, for my sisters funeral, but it will pass. I think of our Saviour, who was so busy,so on demand, so available,we must remember that He was divine, but also truly human. There must have been times that He felt exhausted  and needed rest,as did His disciples.In that regards He was thoughtful for we read in Mark 6 how the disciples were so busy,He told them to go to a quite place and get some rest.In this busy world were demands on people are many, and indeed unrelenting. We need physical rest and spiritual , when we sleep we get physical rest so get some sleep,when we wait upon the Lord  ,the word of God tells us our strength will be renewed ( Isaiah 40 v 29 - 31)  . So what is God saying to you tired one,weary one?

No comments: