verse of the day

Friday 13 May 2022

God is ( Psalm 121 )

I read this recently,'An Eastern story has it that a poor woman ,came to the Sultan one day, and asked compensation for the loss of some property.''How did you loose it '', asked the monarch. ''I fell asleep'', was the reply,''and a robber entered my dwelling . ''Why did you fall asleep?'' said the Sultan. The woman answered,'' I fell asleep because I believed you were awake.'' The Sultan was so delighted with the answer, that he ordered her loss to be made up.In Psalm 121 we read,' 

                          He will not let your foot slip ,He who watches over you will not slumber

                          Indeed He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

                                                Child of God ,He is watching  over you.

No comments: