verse of the day

Friday 4 December 2020

I know ( 1 ) ( Ephesians 6 v 19 )

 In an old movie a black lady spoke in response to what someone said, ''In a 100 yrs we will be wearing golden slippers,'' then she added,'' I  hope''.  I believe she was talking about going to heaven, I wonder do you think you are going to heaven?. Can anybody be sure they are going to heaven?, what does it depend on?. Are you like that dear lady, who added, 'I hope', and what do we have to do to get to heaven?.  Let me say this, I know how one can get to heaven, I can give you a sure certain answer, no if 's, or but's, or a maybe, or I hope. Is this not wonderful, that one can know for certain, how they can go to heaven. Say I said to you, I can tell you a sure and certain way you can become rich, I have special knowledge, and say I was able to convince you, to take my word, and you did, and you got rich, and you would say amazing I am so glad I listened to him..  Now lets return to the question as regards heaven,   and the knowledge I possess to  tell you how you can get to heaven. I want you think about this,  after all everybody wants to go to heaven, nobody wants to go that other awful ,terrible place, do they?, do you?. So  I invite you to return tomorrow ,and we will consider this further.

No comments: