verse of the day

Wednesday 23 December 2020

A grace gift. ( 2 Corinthians 9 v 15 )

 Here  is a ,not so happy thought, is Santa  a sinner ?, I wish I hadn't  said that, now I will not receive any Christmas presents.  I don't want to disillusion any body, but I read this recently, 'Just because someone is older and is a mall Santa from time to time, doesn't mean  they are not capable of terrible  things.' For many people , like Santa ,Christ is just for Christmas, Santa surely is, but we know ,I hope  that the Coke Cola Santa is not real, but Christ is real, he is not just  a Hollywood invention. He is God's gift to this world ,yes I said a gift, no charge, just express your need to God ,and you will receive the  gift of gifts As He enters your life, all your sins will be forgiven, money cannot buy that wonderful grace gift ,and your life will be transformed forever. 

                                             Like a  blind man, who walked in the darkness,

                                             I had longed, I had searched for the light,

                                             Then I met the Master,  

                                              Now I walk no more in the night.

                                              For all things were changed, when He found me,

                                               A  new day broke through all around me,

                                               For I met the Master ,now I belong to Him.

                                                          Words / Booth Brothers.

No comments: