verse of the day

Saturday 21 November 2020

I am His Child. ( Psalm 46 )

A friend passed on four things to me,which I want to share with you .( 1)' Make sure you test positive for faith.' In Hebrews 11 v 6,we have two important words,'Without faith',could that be you?, have you ever thought what that means?,lets put it to the test,have you or have you not faith?.ask yourself that question.   Next, faith in what?or should I say in who? in Christ,do you really know Him as your Saviour?,because if you have not ,then you are lost. If you have trusted Jesus as your Saviour,then trust  Him to bring you through Life and take you to heaven.. ( 2 )' Keep distance from doubt',how do we do that?,by trusting the Lord with all our hearts and leaning not upon our own understanding, ( 3 )'Isolate from fear',is that possible?,yes it is ,it depends on what you are focusing on, the awful situation we find ourselves in,as regards your job,your needs,the ,'what if's',so many of them. Ask the Saviour to help you ,He will carry you through.  ( 4 )'Trust God in all you are going through',we have already mentioned that earlier,He makes no mistakes,remember you are His child.,as the words of the hymn says,'Under His wings I am safely abiding ;Though the night deepens and tempests are wild,Still I can trust Him, I know He will keep me; He has redeemed me, and I am His child'.

No comments: