verse of the day

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Tell the children. ( Matthew 19 v 14 )

Back to the holiday in Northern Cyprus, my wife and I ,and friends where walking along beside the sea, when I saw two young boys fishing,so I went over to see if they had caught anything. They could speak English, and had just recently come to live in N/C  . I asked them where they missing their friends  ,they said they were and I managed to tell them about Jesus. We must never forget that children need the Saviour,parent your child needs Christ. I was very fortunate that I  went to Sunday school and to children's meetings  , where I heard of Jesus and His love, and trusted Him. Every day I pray for my grandchildren that they may come to know Jesus.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 A prayer.                                                                                                                            Dear Lord Jesus have mercy on the children                                                                                            in our family, in our street,in our churches ,                                                                                                                       Amen.

No comments: