verse of the day

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Open your eyes. .( 2 Corinthians 4 v 13 - 18 )

I ministered recently in a church, that is situated on a private estate ,oh my ,those beautiful homes, I observed. What did I think of the people living there?, well they are very well off,very rich,so they all must be happy and loving,full of the joys of spring. I do not thing so,in fact they are not so different than you and I Oh yes they are just like us,no different, for all their  money they have times of sadness, and joy,disappointments,,but in the end  where will they spend eternity? . Our wonderful Saviour said whats the point of gaining the whole world and loosing your soul  ( Mark 8 v 36 )It is of vital importance, that we realise that  without Jesus,Hell beckons,  with Jesus all will be well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            O happy day, that fixed my choice,                                                                                                            On Thee my Saviour and my God;                                                                                                                           ( Philip Doddridge )

No comments: