verse of the day

Thursday 3 May 2018

Hope ( Psalm 43 )

I, was feeling down ,because of a certain thing in relation to my ministering Gods word,or the lack of opportunity,it was really getting me down. So I prayed about it, and I received the following scripture, ''Why  are you cast down,O my soul?And why are you disquieted within me?Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him,the help of my countenance.''[ Psalm 43 v 5 )The NIV puts it like this,''Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?, Put your hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, my Saviour and my God'' There are so many things that can get one down, could it be ,that like me  ,you are overcome with a sense of despair,take a look at those words of the Psalm 43, and take hope ,don't  let whatever you are facing cause you to be downcast,or filled with despair ,to despair means the complete loss or absence of hope.,we read as regards Abraham that against all hope, Abraham in hope believed( Romans 4 v 18 )He remembered Gods promise given to him,and so he hoped.in God that He would fulfill  His promise,and He did, so don't despair .

No comments: