verse of the day

Thursday 26 April 2018

Go. ( Matthew 28 v 18 - 20 )

When I younger open  air meetings where still a common thing,now we never see one,but just  recently, I heard a young lady,proclaiming the Gospel,in the open air. While ,away for a few days I heard another person speaking in the open air,both of them where black people.Us white people don't   do open air meetings anymore I wonder why?,I read this recently by Michael Wilcock ,''That there is in truth no such thing as Harmonious co-existence between church and the world, for where there is no conflict it is because the world has taken over ''.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments: