verse of the day

Monday 28 April 2014

This is my doing.[Romans 8 v28]

We where travelling home on the motorway, when we came to a stop,we had been notified that this hold up was caused by an accident.The natural reaction is to be annoyed  for the hold up,and to loose sight of why we where held up,an accident. So I prayed for those involved in that accident,I am also grateful that I was not involved in an accident.We had committed our way to God before we set out so we were in His hands,one has said there are no accidents in a child of Gods life. God our loving Heavenly Father is in control of all things that come into His children's lives,I read this in a devotional ,/ My child, I have a message for you today,it is only four words,but let them sink into your inner being,and use them as a pillow to rest your weary head,'This is my doing'./ Consider these words in relation to those things in your life,to the weaknesses,to the so called accidents,to the closed doors, to the frustrations.God your  loving heavenly Father has always a reason ,why those things happen in our lives,and they are always good reasons,always.Consider those four words,/This is my doing/,it is the Sovereign God speaking, and He does not lie,nor does He make mistakes when it comes to His dealings with His children.
A  prayer...../Dear God grant us grace for every trial,faith to trust in Your perfect will,and peace in the midst of every difficulties, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: