verse of the day

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Jesus saves. [ Mark 5 v1ff]


I  was told something recently that made me feel very sad,about a dear Christian brother and his wife,he used to be a Pastor and was hurt by different things that happened in his life,in that he left the ministry. He left feeling very hurt and I feel disillusioned with Christians,went back to a secular job,later I heard that his oldest daughter had committed suicide,and that his wife has become seriously mentally ill.This dear brother is in the process of seeking a divorce from his wife,all in all it is a very sad state of affairs, I tell you this because I want you to pray for that couple,it breaks my heart to hear what has happened to them. There are so many broken people in life,lives that are so messed up,but I believe that I have a God who has the answer.I work with the mentally ill,I see people whose lives are so broken,and they don't get better,maybe your life is broken,through no fault of your own,or maybe it is your fault,whatever the reason,Christ is the answer,let me repeat this Christ is the answer. I believe this with all my heart,and would point you to the one who can save to the uttermost,even Jesus.
A  prayer ..../ Dear God we pray for that dear couple,have mercy and help,for You are the help of the helpless,and for the many broken lives in our world,that they turn to Christ Amen /

No comments: