verse of the day

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Change.. [ Hebrews 11v 8 ]

Sometimes I think of change ,when we visited our son and his wife recently , I thought if I moved to where my son lived, I would become homesick, I would miss the familiar,well I suppose it will not happen. I am too old , then I remember Abraham ,and Moses, both were old men yet God called them, and here is the important part, they obeyed. There is a verse of a hymn which goes, Gods call we obey, not knowing our way but faith makes us bold, when we move at Gods command then all will be well. If Iwas to move because of a whim or fancy then I would have a reason to be anxious, but with God in it, as I have said, all will be well. If I move in the will of God, then God will undertake, there may be difficulties, and obstacles, but the God who calls will undertake, no matter about ones age, limatations,or gender.
A prayer. /Grant me , O Lord, to feel Thy hand,
Of tenderness and power,
Is holding mine and leading me,
Each day, each hold.

No comments: