verse of the day

Monday 17 October 2011

All need grace. [ Romans 3 v 23 ]

I spoke to a lady in work, I felt she may be a Christian,but she is not, although she is nicer than some I know who are Christians,some Christians are living examples of what it trully means to be saved by grace, for they are not all that nice. Yet God loves them, and they are precious in His sight, and of course just in case I am feeling superior ,I am not perfect, as I look into my heart, all I can say is I am glad you cannot see the dark thoughts,and so many other things lurking there, you may not want to read my blog. The fact of the matter is , none of us are perfect, and all of us are inperfect, all our inperfections are seen by God/, as Whittier wrote , / Our thoughts lie open to Thy sight, And naked to Thy glance, Our secret sins are in Thy light,Of Thy pure countenance/. It is grace for all, or not at all, it is as simple as that,only by grace can we enter ,and only by Grace can we stand.Niceness dose not negate grace,and badness only emphasizes the need of it.
A prayer.. /Dear God help us to see that all our in need of Thy grace, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: