verse of the day

Saturday 14 February 2009

Love is more than red roses.[ 1 Corinthians 13 ]

On this St. Valentines day many of us express our love by sending red roses, or a card or whatever, I believe it is important to express our love, in these ways. I myself am a bit of a romantic, I love romantic songs, as I write this I am playing a Rod Stewart song. Having said that ,love is more than red roses, love is commitment, of holding in there when you may want to run away, love is remembering your wedding vows, and being faithful to them.Love is forgiving and forgetting , love is being there for the one you love ,love is sacrificial, love is, you get the picture, God will honour such love, for He Himself is love. [God we thank You that You love us to bits, more than we will ever realise, help us to love like You, we ask this in the name of Him who loved us and gave Himself for us , Amen ]

No comments: