verse of the day

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Difficulties [ Philippians 4 v6 -7 ]

How do we view difficulties?, it is an important question, yesterday I found myself in a traffic jam, it was so unexpected, and I laughed, I dont always laugh at difficulties. Recently I find myself just dropping any difficulties into the lap of God, and try not to worry, and it does work. In Philippians 4v 6 we are instructed to ,/ not worry about anything,instead , pray about everything/, let us take these words with us today,let us not just be hearers of the word, remember God is faithful. Let us tell God, let Him be our first port of call,let us tell Him what our needs our, and let us thank Him for all He has done. Then we will experience Gods peace, which exceeds anything we can understand,, His peace will gaurd our hearts and mind as we live in Christ Jesus. [ Dear Lord Jesus help us to face every difficulty with trust in You, help us to not despair or to panic, grant us Your peace, Amen ]

No comments: