verse of the day

Monday 22 September 2008

I am glad [ Proverbs 3 v 5- 6 . a v ]

There is an old hymn that reads/God holds the key of all unknown and I am glad, If other hands should hold the key or if He trusted it to me I might be sad/.I am 64 nearly at the age of retirement , what about the future? what does it hold for me ?, what can I do ?, well I look back and learn from the past,first of all I pray, then I read Gods word, then I submit all to God. In the past I have tried many doors, and many have stayed shut, at the time , one felt disappointed, but with hindsight I see and understand, that God was doing what was best for me,and choosing what was best for me. It used to be when a person was 21 they recieved the key of the house, well let say this , as I have said I am 64, but I still want God to hold the key, for Him to open the right doors and to close the wrong ones, I have learned from experience , this is best, for if he trusted it to me I might be sad.

No comments: