verse of the day

Saturday 13 September 2008

Be an example [1 Corinthians 13 ]

In 2 Thessalonians 3 v9, Paul writes ,/ but we wanted to give you an example to follow/,being an example is one of the most important things in life. I personally see being an example as vital to my family, my work colleagues, my neighbours, and all I come in contact with. The fact that what we do, has an affect on others, one of the most challenging things I read recently, was about about a famous Christian, it read, / He lived better than he preached/,I dont want to make you feel condemned ,but let us all remember the importance of being an example. [ Father we are so conscious of our short comings,of the gulf between what we are and what we should be, yet the challenge comes to us today to be an example , help us by your grace to show forth Christ in our lives , in whose name we ask this ,Amen ]

No comments: