verse of the day

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Regrets [ 1Timothy 1 v 15- 17 ]

Sometimes your mind flicks back ,and you remember things you wish you had not done, and the memory of such things causes one real pain. Memories of childhood . I remember as I went to school with a mate we picked on someone, we roughed him up, I was a terrible one for getting into fights, and picking on people , I remember that boy standing outside the door of my home with his mother, the memory still causes me pain, regrets. Well what can we do ? one thing for certain we cant change the past, but I thank God ,He has changed me, and is changing me, I dread to think what I would be like if Christ had not saved me, I dont exaggerate ,the life without Christ is fraught with danger. [Father thank You from the depths of our hearts for saving us from so much that could have destroyed us and others, thank You for Jesus, Amen ]

No comments: