verse of the day

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Bless me [ Proverbs 10 v22]

There is something in humanity that wants to be blest, when people sneeze they say bless me, people use the term bless me, are not usually thinking about God blessing them. As a Christian I want God to bless me , why ?, because with His blessing upon my life , I know all will be well, even when things go wrong, even when things are difficult.Many years ago a dear friend quoted a verse from a poem ,which goes like this, [ Ill that He blesses is our good , and unblest good is ill, and all is right that seems most wrong , if it be His sweet will. ]. My friend who quoted those words, died of cancer, leaving a husband, and two young children. By faith I believe that if I am blest of God then all is well, and all will be well. [Father in heaven, we thank you for your blessing upon our lives, that causes all things to work together for our good , even the difficult things, even the bad things,we thank you in Jesus name, Amen. ]

No comments: